Friday, April 13, 2012

I am absolutely flabbergasted by myself.  Here I had a week off and was restless, more stressed out, etc. than if I have a routine. That seems to be what usually happens with me.  It reminds me of what God says in Genesis.  Adam and Eve were given work BEFORE sin entered the world.  They were giving tasks to do and only after the Fall did thorns, etc. come along and make that work more frustrating and difficult.


We were born to work. We were born to move, serve, give, and live lives that bless others.  So, even when I'm on "vacation" I need to approach life with a mentality of serving.  Tom, my family, others.  In doing so, I find meaning and joy.


We had co-op today and I taught Astronomy class about Stars, Black Holes, Supernovas, Constellations, etc.  Next week is my last teaching gig for the year, thank goodness. 


Thursday's workout:  Karen Voight Ultimate Step workout, performed over a fitness band without the step.  Still did the plyos, etc. and my knees thanked me.  Walked Tucker for a mile too.


Today's workout:  Aim True Beginner's Yoga Practice (not beginner, definitely challenging and intermediate in level).  I'm getting ready to walk Tucker and then do Lower Body Pilates, Glutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment