Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just so happy to be a Kentucky Wildcat fan. 14 years is a long time between Championships.  Wes had a great time watching the game and I had fun peeking through my fingers. ;)


Today Maddie went and had her follow-up contact appointment.  I picked up 6 months of my lenses and we ordered hers.  The kids also got their school work and chores done.  Maddie and Tyler left to go to Chattanooga to visit their friends and now Tom and Wes are watching the Women's NCAA Championship game.  Tomorrow I get a day off (except for school with Wes and grocery shopping) and Thursday Wes has an orthodontist appointment.  Then, of course, shopping for Easter dinner prep, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Resurrection Sunday.  God is good to bless me with people to love and work to do, isn't he?


Today's workout:  10 Pounds Down Weight Loss Cardio Mix (cardio, total body toners (body weight exercises), yoga stretch); 1 mile walk with Tucker at 7:30.  I like walking early much better since it's cooler.  Now I'm off to do Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates, Abs and Yoga for Stress Relief, shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment