Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We did have a busy day but with an unexpected open spot in the afternoon.  I ended up not taking Maddie and Tyler to piano.  Maddie had not been practicing much due to her cold and Ty had been extra busy so I just kept them both out of lessons.  It was a nice change to have some extra time to do some fun things.

Tyler and I did his Story of the World lesson after the three kids and I did our Bible devotion and study. Then we did a very basic French lesson with greetings, etc.  The lesson included a picture of Joan of Arc and Napoleon.  Wes wanted to color Joan. It was so funny because he's not colored in years and never did much as a child.  However, he used some good colored pencils and enjoyed it. :D

We also got our regular math done. Wes has lately been doing his Algebra lessons without any help at all from me.  Such a huge advance over the beginning of the year. Prayer, time, and effort really do pay off if we can just relax and trust the process.

Wes had some some extra work for me so I took him to McDonald's and bought him a sweet after he and I walked Tucker for a mile.  It's a blessing to get to spend this time with my children for sure.

We got home from church and Maddie is babysitting right now. The dogs are lying at my feet and the two guys are enjoying a game together.  I am so blessed.

Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone Just Walk, blue mile; YogaWorks Body Slim; PM dog walk with Wes and Tucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment