Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting ready for the big National Championship game tonight, woo hoo!  Very excited and very nervous~typical Cheri, lol.


Today was nuts.  I got the kids up early and they pounded out their school work.  Then it was on to cleaning the house a bit~dusting and bathrooms.  Tom was preaching at a Community Wide Service at First Baptist downtown at noon so we went to that next. Thank goodness they served lunch.


After we got home and took Tucker for a walk, Wes, Maddie and I headed across town to the bank and the theater.  They're watching The Hunger Games with some friends from our homeschool co-op. I buzzed by Sam's for a few things, got some gas in the car, and Tyler and made sandwiches, etc. so he and his dad could eat after his soccer practice on the way to his scouts.  At 6:45 I'll pick up Wes, get a burger for him and for Maddie, drop him off at scouts at 7, come home and prepare to watch (or hide my eyes) from the game at 9:20.  I'm gonna be honest here and say I probably won't get up before 7:30 tomorrow. ;)


In the midst of these busy days, I'm so glad God is with me.  I really have felt his presence today and I know a lot of is carving out that time EARLY to just be with him.  Thank you Father, for the gift of intimacy.  If my kids catch anything from their mom, may it be my passion and love for you, borne solely of yours for me.  You are SO good to me.


Today's workout:  Denise Austin Hot Body Yoga, workout 1; Ellen Barrett Pick Your Level Weightloss Pilates.  I'm doing yoga and pilates for my strength training this month and am really looking forward to doing something different than my usual weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment