Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I think I'm a wimp because it's been in the upper 80s for much of March and April.  When I got up today it was 42 and it only got up to about 66.  It was 65 degrees in my house~I set the heat on 67 in the winter, lol. Tonight the heat goes on as the temps are dipping into the upper 30s the next two nights.


Actually, though, it's been a lovely day.  True to form, March came in like a lamb so it went out like a lion and we've had a good bit of wind here in April~nothing like the wind tunnel that is Central Kentucky where my folks live though. Enough breezes to keep your hair messed up! ;)


Today I actually had a Cheri day, which was nice.  I went to Goodwill and got a great English Grammar book for Tyler's 6th grade year next year~looks new.  $2.50.  I :heart: Goodwill. I went to the grocery and bank, etc.  And, I got in a nice workout in the morning before getting ready to meet my friend for lunch.  She had to move it to tomorrow so I walked Tucker this afternoon and tacked on the 20 minutes of pilates I intended to do this morning but ran out of time to do.   Okay, truly, I slept in until 8am and that threw me off.  No regrets~I'm going to do that tomorrow too!


We have a church dinner and program tonight and sometime tomorrow Tom will meet my mother in law to get the kids.  I know they've not been gone long but it's been quiet without them and I do miss them.


Today's workout:  Leslie Sansone Just Walk:  1 mile as a warm up; Trudie Styler's Warrior Yoga.  PM:  1 Mile walk with Tucker; Lower Body Pilates, Thigh section.

No comments:

Post a Comment