Wednesday, October 17, 2012

With Tom being a United Methodist pastor(and since I have a graduate degree from Asbury Seminary in Christian Education), I've spent a LOT of time studying John Wesley, the founder of Methodism. I saw this posted on Facebook today and find it too good not to share. Once again, as Solomon said in Ecclesiastes,
"there is nothing new under the sun."  Political turmoil has obviously been around a long time.  


Can I just say how much Tyler LOVED this physics class? This gal taught for 16 years and has a GREAT house. Large, huge back yard with garden and green house, rabbits they raise, etc. They did tons of hands on stuff while studying Newton's Laws. My older two went with me and we ran an errand and then took books to McDonald's. Next week we'll explore the town as it has some quaint shops, including a little coffee shop that looks good.

Off to church in a bit. This is my last week before I begin taking care of teaching Bible Study (Beth Moore's Esther study, for inquiring minds).  When  you think of it, please pray for me as the facilitator of this group of women!

Workout:   Firm Complete Aerobics and Weight Training; 1.5 mile walk with Tucker.  I don't get to walk with Tucker as much with all the running around I do so the kids are taking up the slack. I guess it's win/win because it's good for them to walk with him too.


No comments:

Post a Comment