Monday, October 15, 2012

Tyler is home. He missed me so much that the first thing he did was check his email. He said that he missed not having electronic devices since Thursday.  He can't imagine how I survived my childhood without them. LOL!

Today was filled with errands such as grocery shopping, getting dog food at Walmart, picking up Ty from scouts.  Tom ended up taking Maddie to basketball, which is great. It's mine turn tomorrow!

Our leaves are finally starting to change and the kids and I seriously need to get out of the house/classroom and go do something out doors while we can.  It's one of the reasons I love homeschool and I've been really bad about taking advantage of our surroundings.

Speaking of beauties in nature, check out this tree in our back yard. I think it's between 40 and 50 feet tall. I sat on the porch with Tucker, watching the leaves sway in the breeze and felt so grateful that God gives us beauty to behold. Just a glimpse of what it will be like to stand and see him face to face.

P.S.  I just hope the tree doesn't fall on the house one day~our carport would be toast!!  Also, it's a weird angle because I was sitting on the porch and taking the picture from below.  I'll post another one when the leaves turn~they're just starting to now.

Oh, and click on the picture to get the large view~much more impressive that way.


Workouts:  Firm Upper Body Sculpt and Firm Express Total Body Shaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment