Sunday, October 14, 2012

I didn't get to see Midnight Madness at all so I hope it was great!  I did, however, get to see LSU pull out a victory over South Carolina in football.  I thin Wes would have gone into mourning if they'd lost two in a row!

Maddie has decided to play basketball and that means practice from 4-5:30 three days a week. Tyler is taking a 4 week physics class from 1-2:30 now too. Both of those mean driving about 15-20 minutes, one way.  I was just saying how much money I'd saved on gas so now I get to eat my words.

Tomorrow we're going to do something fun in the middle of our school day since Ty won't be back until about 7.  Other than that, we're just praising God for the gift of another week to live and learn together.  I pray you had a blessed Sunday of worship.

Workout:  Saturday was TA Meta Ab L8D7 (done with that level. I'm so ready to be done with Meta and on to Continiuty or something else so it's on to the last level, number 9)!  I also did Firm 500 Calorie Workout (cardio only) and Jessica Smith's Thin in 10 Cardio Intervals.

P.S.  I SWEAR this is why Wes is an LSU Tiger fan. When he was 5 he saw a game on TV with the eye of the Tiger, aka Mike, on the center of the field and thought it was cool. So, this picture is just for you, Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment