Friday, October 12, 2012



I'm excited to see that it's finally here~2012 Big Blue Midnight Madness. I love the start of a new basketball season in the Bluegrass, even though I'm far from My Old Kentucky Home!

Tom is in Atlanta for the day. Tyler got away for his scout trip. Maddie has basketball practice from 3:30-5:30 and Wes is attending the local high school football game with friends.  Other than that, just your average school day here!  While Wes and Tom work at the church tomorrow, Maddie and I are looking forward to doing some girl things~like hitting a few consignment stores.  I pray you all have a wonderful weekend.

Today's workout:  An all-time favorite:  Firm Total Sculpt.  Combines weight training, cardio, and great ab work,  Gotta love the Firm!



No comments:

Post a Comment