Thursday, October 11, 2012




Just found they have this Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee at Walkmart.  Must. Have. :D

Crazy day here.  Maddie and Wes worked longer than usual at the Thrift Store. They had a huge sale of summer merchandise on Tuesday and the place was a mess!  I had to go to Walmart to get some things for Tyler's upcoming trip while they were gone and Ty was at home doing his work online.

When the older two got home they wanted to eat lunch out. I had some coupons for free Chicken Strips and Chicken Wraps at Burger King so off we went.  One of the Assistant Managers was asking me why I wasn't ordering my usual iced coffee (note:  I LOVE their iced coffee) and I told him that I was buying some fries and drinks for the kids instead and that he should just give me one.  We both laughed about it and he brought me one about 5 minutes later.  What a nice treat.  (Burger King is a regular Bible Study morning haunt for me so I know most of the staff.  Really nice people work there).

This afternoon we spent time getting all of Ty's things together for his trip while the older two caught up on some school work.  I also went out and walked Tucker right before dinner.  It was so nice to take a break and just be outdoors in the perfect, 70 degree weather. Frankly, no other month's skies can compare to the beautiful blue you see in October.

Workout:  Firm Fat Blasting Cardio; TA Meta Ab L8D6

P.S. To all my fellow Cincinnati Reds fans:  Mr. Red is not dead.  We hope he is just hibernating for the winter.  I hope next season is even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment