Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sometimes I don't post because I'm tired.  Or the days seem mundane and I don't have much to share.  But I realize that every day has significance in the eyes of the Father.  Every day matters. And so it is with homeschooling. In the midst of things going along, lessons being studied, meals being cooked, pets being fed, learning  occurs. Grace pours in. And we are changed.  And I pray that change is making us more like Jesus.

So this week has been filled with the mundane.  Chores, school work, basketball practice, Scouts, Youth, Bible Studies.  Life.  And yet, looking back, these are the things I'll miss when the kids are grown. Not the grand and glorious vacations. Not the Christmas mornings. But the days lived together, with one another, laughing, crying, being.  For all of this, Father, I am truly thankful.

Workouts:  Tuesday:  Firm Pump it Up; Jessica Smith Cardio Quick (20 minutes of tougher cardio intervals); WHFN Floor Burn; Dog Walk

Wednesday~Firm Lower Body Sculpt I; Jessica Smith 10 Minute Stress and Destress

Today:  Firm Cardio Sculpt Blaster; Firm Lower Body Sculpt II; dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment