Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We had a great weekend.  Football, time with friends, church, and some good food.  Even rain can't keep us down!

Today we started back into school with some fun chores for the kids.  Wes had to clean the laundry room (mop, etc. ) where the litter box resides and Maddie cleaned the kids' bathroom. Tyler managed to avoid his chore which he WILL do tomorrow~I need my kitchen floor mopped.  And lest you think I do nothing, I need to clean my bathroom tomorrow too.

Last night we ended our long weekend by watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie, which was entertaining.  I took that back today and picked up a few things at the store to make something totally different for dinner.  I had extra hot dogs on hand so I thought that if the kids hated it they could have hot dogs!  Know what?  They actually liked the crock pot Spinach Souffle~and so did I. Quick, inexpensive, and tasty~my kind of recipe.

Thanks God, for days of Algebra, writing, laundry, watching a movie, petting a dog, writing thank you notes, curling up with good books, and the privilege of prayer.  You are certainly good to me.

Yesterday's workout:  Tracie Long Figure 30 Hips; Tracie Long Kick Back (both light weight/body weight workouts); 10 MS Yoga for Beginners, Flexibility.

Today:  Tracie Long Meta Ab L7D4; Kendell Hogan Eviga Bootcamp Calorie Burn (lots of impact but do-able and fun); 10 minutes of yoga poses on my own. I did hip openers and back bends.

No comments:

Post a Comment