Thursday, September 20, 2012

My laugh out loud moment of the day.  Thanks, Mom.


Oh, well, basketball season will be here before we know it!

I also wanted to post a link to an article.  I've been saying something similar for years. Frankly, it's one of the reasons I home school.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kim-john-payne/simplicity-parenting_b_1833632.html

Have a wonderful Thursday.

Workouts!

Friday~WHFN Lower Body Burn (lower body cardio/weight intervals); Dog Walk

Saturday~No dog walk~went on an overnight trip to see friends in Blue Ridge, GA.  TA Meta Ab Level 7, Day 9; Jessica Smith Thin in 10 Walks and her long, yoga-inspired stretch.

Monday~WHFN Lean (light weights and cardio)

Tuesday~TA Meta Ab Level 8, Day 1~hard stuff!  WHFN Fast Cheetah (warm up, cardio, yoga, stretch)

Wednesday~Dog Walk (finally no rain); WHFN Upper Body Burn (upper body weight and cardio intervals)

Today~TA Meta Ab Level 8, Day 2; Jessica Smith Barefoot Sunset Indoor Walk (lovely, low-impact cardio).  I didn't walk Tucker today because I had an early dental appointment.  I hope to go walking with him soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment