Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Wednesday from the McElroy clan.  Isn't it fun having two short weeks in a row?

The rain stopped enough this morning for Tom and I to get out and walk Tucker. That dog was MOVING!  I can tell he missed getting out and taking his cruise around the neighborhood.  One of the best parts of the whole thing is just having time to chat with Tom or one of the kids who comes with me. Although, walking Tucker alone is a great way to catch up on prayer time as well.


One of the funniest parts of our day has been dealing with Peanut, our 11 yo Siamese cat mix. He's the one who had the awful abscess at the end of July. Well, it's almost completely gone and is scabbed over so he can go back outdoors. The thing is, he likes being in now. Every time we put him out he waits by the door to run in the second it's open. I could care less if he's in or not but for some reason it drives Maddie and Tom crazy. It's their new personal crusade to defeat that cat but so far he's winning. :p


Today's workout:  1.5 mile walk; 10 minutes of yoga on my own; Tracie Long Staying Power for my medium weight day (cardio and weight intervals).

No comments:

Post a Comment