Friday, September 21, 2012

I got to walk the dog today, yippee.  It was about 61 but still felt great. Tom and I had a breakfast date (just had iced coffee, I was good) and then worked on Algebra and Grammar with Maddie.  Later I checked up on Tyler and Wes.  Ty's easy to check as he does a lot of written work he hands in and other things on Time4Learning on the web.  Wes is independent and wants to come to me with problems only.  Maddie, on the other hand, likes to work more with me.  So it's all good!

Wes, Tom, and, to a lesser extent Ty, spent a good deal of time cleaning out the carport.  Maddie and I hit the grocery and then fixed pizza for dinner.  Wes also had to mow the grass yesterday.  I bought him a Chocolate Chip Frappe from McDonalds for mowing and Tom bought him dinner at Zaxby's for working in the carport for hours so I think he's happy to volunteer!
P.S.   I posted a UK joke yesterday so here's our redemption in college football so far:  LSU Tigers.  This is a picture of the real "Mike the Tiger" mascot.  I have to admit that Mike is the Coolest. Mascot. Ever.


Today's workout:  WHFN Pump, which contains intervals of cardio and weights and core work. I know some people don't like the WHFN Fitprimes but I find you can go heavy and concentrate on form with them.  The older I get I have decided I like working out "smarter, not harder."

No comments:

Post a Comment