Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update!  Gracie has turned her back on The United Methodist Book of Discipline. Wes is convinced that she's becoming a Baptist!  LOL!


Okay, enough silliness~wishing my Mom a Happy 70th Birthday~!  She's been a blessing to me all these years and I know she loves me unconditionally~unless you guys tell her that I gave away her age!!!

I had Wes, Maddie, and Tyler read Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery" short story yesterday. They were all disturbed and HATED it.  Wes, however, has to write a 5 paragraph paper on the use of irony in the story and has gotten into it now!  He keeps coming to me and telling me more instances of  irony he has found.

Other than that, nothing too exciting has been going on.  Oh, I did have a wonderful serendipity today though!  I ran to Ingles and the Starbucks in there has Pumpkin Spice Lattes out now~my favorite. And, I had a gift card!  Doing a happy dance.  

Wes had to get a new phone today since his was totally dead. So, if any of you have tried to call and he ignored you, he's sorry. And, he's ready to chat now!

Wednesday's workout:  WHFN Push Pull(I used moderate weights in this cardio and weight interval workout); walk with Tucker and Tom; yoga on my own.

Today:  Walk with Tucker and Tom; yoga on my own; abs and some stretching with Tom (he's been asking me to show him some things to do); TA Meta Abcentric Level 7 Day 8; WHFN Steamin' Cardio (warmup, cardio, both stretch segments).




No comments:

Post a Comment