Friday, August 31, 2012

Yesterday Tom and Wes took off for Atlanta in the evening.  Tom had a seminar all day and Wes wanted to work for Grandmom and Big Daddy and make some money!  They put him to work all day today and tomorrow, so the men will be home in time for dinner.  The only thing Wes asked is that I postpone pizza night until Saturday.

I gave Maddie and Tyler an "unschooling" day today since Wes was working. They worked on some writing, played outdoors, and Maddie watched a couple of documentaries~one on Germany and one on the Civil War.  I took the two of them out to dinner with some coupons we had~big treat around here. Now they're settling down to enjoy a show on TV.

I got Tyler up to walk the dog with me. He and Maddie did much better than Wes, who is SO not a morning person!

Workouts:  Thursday, August 30: 1.5 mile walk with Maddie and Tucker; 10 MS Yoga, Stretch workout; TA Meta AB L7D2; Kendall Hogan's Exercise TV Enviga Calorie Burn Carido; 

Today:  1.5 mile walk with Tyler and Tucker; Tracie Long Defining Shape (heaviest weight work of the week).  Tonight I'll sneak in 10 minutes of yoga that I didn't get to do this a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment