Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First day of school tomorrow~wish us luck!  I'll write more then.

Workouts:  Monday:  TA Meta Abcentric L5D1.  I like this level better. More variety, hits the entire body better, etc.  Firm Cardio Dance Club, Caribbean Moves; 1.5 mile walk with Tom and Tucker.

Workouts:  Tom and Tucker were in the mood to WALK so we went well over 2 miles today. I do my TA Meta L5D2 and Firm Express Cardio for Interval Cardio work.  I also wrote all the targeted floor work down and did that part of TA without the DVD and played my own music. I liked being able to go at my own pace and felt the exercises much more. The abs and arms are so varied you really need to follow the DVD for those so that's what I did.  I plan to continue this way from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment