Monday, August 20, 2012

This is profound, if you think about it long enough.  I'm praying that God will slow me down so I can sip on His joy.

We got through the week last week. The boys went hiking with Tom on Friday and Tyler had a Scout event in Homer, GA on Saturday.  He did most of the work to earn a merit badge and had a great time.

I finished up TA Meta AbL6 last week and now am taking a recovery week.  I'm walking Tucker daily and doing yoga. Then I'll do the last 3 levels of Meta Abcentric, which will be another 6 weeks. After that, who knows?

Tyler has been getting up early to go to do devotions with me. He does his school work and talks to me a bit too.  It's been some really nice time spent with him.

Today's workout:  1.5 mile dog walk with Tucker and Tom; Rodney Yee's AM Yoga for Your Week, Hip Openers.  Aaahhhh, felt so good.

What I'm reading:  Rebecca by Daphne  DuMaurier, an all-time favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment