Friday, August 3, 2012

These past few days I've been deer watching.  The first day at 10 am Tyler and I saw a doe. She was right by our trash can, a few feet from our carport, eating from a large bush.  Pickles, our small cat, was lying in the drive watching her~his own personal nature t.v.  The next day at the same time the doe was there with her two fawns. What beauties they are!  White spots, graceful little legs and they can still run so joyfully!  Again, Pickles was there, watching away.


I can forgive him watching the deer. But the next day I saw a bunny rabbit and he was watching that too. Seriously, the cat has no hunter in him at all!  Actually, I'm glad~I've seen my share of dead critters dropped at my door over the years.


I was praying or the same kind of anticipation to see Jesus at work in my life.  Do I watch intently for him each day?  Do I feel a thrill when I see him quietly go by?  And, am I even quiet enough to see and hear him?


Workouts:  Thursday:  TA Meta Ab L5D7; Firm Cardio Dance Club, 20 minutes; 1 .5 mile walk with Tom and Tucker


Today:  TA Meta Ab L5D8; 30 minutes of cardio using two 10 Minute Solution DVDs:  Kickboxing, Low Impact, and Cardio Core; 1.5 miles with Tucker. Tom ditched us to go running instead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment