Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random, goofy picture of the day.  We went to the mall as a family yesterday to finish shopping for Angel Tree gifts.  Tyler saw these small, pink, 1 pound dumbbells in Hibbet Sports and said, "I need these so I can get buff, ha ha."  I talked him into acting like he was struggling to lift one, snapped a picture on my cell phone, and this is the result.  Yes, he truly is a ham.


I also got my hair cut yesterday and walked the dog. I got a short workout in late in the day as we'd been busy and there was no time for anything else.


Today was church, a run to Kmart for final Angel Tree gifts and tonight is a dinner. The funny story (not for Wes) is that during Sunday School someone flushed one of the toilets in the women's bathroom over the youth room and water began POURING through the ceiling of the youth room where the kids were having Sunday School.  Wes and his buddy Josh ended up missing the entire Christmas Cantata at the 11 am service to mop the floor of the youth room and bathroom once the stall of the bad toilet was closed.  He and his buddy Josh decided they never wanted to be plumbers!


No matter how you are serving God~gloriously out front or mopping up messes no one knows about, do it with all  your heart.  I'm grateful today for two 15 and 16 year old kids who lived out that gospel message before my eyes.


Saturday's workout: Dog Walk; Floor Work, Abs, Stretch from Super Model Series workout.  Who KNEW doing work for your glutes and hips lying down and on all 4s could burn so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment