Monday, December 19, 2011

I ended up taking a fruit tray to our breakfast at church yesterday because I thought there would be tons of high fat and goo available.  There was.  I did think the kids would give me grief but they loved it!  You never know, do you?  


The youth party was a blast. We took the kids bowling and then to Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen. They also had a Dirty Santa Gift Exchange with gag gifts.  Some of the "popular" items were a squeaky dog toy and hot sauce!!


Today the kids spent a lot of time with friends in the neighborhood and had a great time. The temps were in the 60s so they could get out and have a blast.  It's supposed to rain possibly through Sunday so I'm glad they got out of the house.  Tomorrow we'll start making a list of cleaning to do this week, start some baking, wrapping, etc.  Christmas is definitely in the air!


Today's workout:  Erin O'Brien's Strong Body, Fit Body.  I did this weight circuit workout every Monday for months in the spring and summer and it was good to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment