Saturday, December 17, 2011

I guess I'm being festive with my choice of colors lately.  Friday I overslept and then went to breakfast and to run an errand with Tom.  Thankfully, the kids got up on their own and got some work done.  When I got home we finished our work for the semester, yippee!  That night Tom and I had a fun Sunday School party to attend.


Today Wes and his buddy Josh sold tickets for the NAIA Championship Football game.  Tom got a ticket too and they watched the game.  It's becoming a fun tradition for them.


Tomorrow it's caroling for the shut-ins using a Trolley and then the Youth Christmas party.  Oh, an a Sunday School breakfast at 9am before Sunday School at 10.  Whew, looking forward to having a down day on Monday!


Friday's workout:  Firm Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn (intervals of cardio and weights)


Today's workout:  Ramping Creative Choreography; AM Yoga for Your Week, Forward Bends; 1 Mile Dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment