Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday to everyone.  First a random picture of Penny and me. I realized I post a lot more pictures of Tucker and this is a cute one of the ole' gal. 


Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post.  I was getting ready for a Christmas Dinner with the United Methodist Pastors and Spouses in our district when Tom called and said he'd run out of gas.  In 5:00 traffic. In the busiest part of Rome.  So, Wes and I got our 5 gallon gas can, filled it up with 3 gallons at the station, and then went to find Tom.  (It's partly not his fault~it's a new car to him from my father in law that he got this summer and he's not familiar with the lights and gauges, lol). He and Ty had gone to get haircuts so Ty was having the time of his life~not.  Actually he was taking it all in stride.


We then got some food for the kids and sped off to dinner, only to get home about 9:30. Nice dinner but it made for a long day.


Today after school and a workout/shower I went grocery shopping and made a trip to Walmart. Right now I'm waiting for Tom to walk Tucker with me so we can start dinner.


In the midst of all of that, we've done some lovely writing assignments, grammar lessons, and math work. Today the kids played on the website:http://www.math-play.com/  It's a fabulous site and has games for kids all the way through high school.  Wes did some Millionaire math on the order of operations and a Basketball game regarding solving one variable equations. He said the hardest part was figuring out how to make the basket not solve the equations.


Tonight I'm looking forward to being inside and watching a Christmas movie as a family. It's the little things like that that just make the season so meaningful for me.


Yesterday's workout:  Exercise TV Slimdown Fast:  2 20 minute circuit workouts (weights and cardio) with Jessica Smith and Cindy Whitmarsh; 1.5 mile walk with Tucker, 1/2 mile with Penny.


Today's workout:  LBN Metabolic Cardio Intervals; Firm Get Chisel'd Kick it Into Gear Quick 15 minute cardio blast; LBN Yoga stretch. 1 mile dog walk with Tucker starting now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment