Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tucker the pup had his surgery today.  He did really well and now we don't have to worry about him becoming a daddy, lol.  I got up early to exercise and got him taken in and then got my hair  cut.  The kids slept in until after 9am due to the late night at the pool party.  


After the kids got breakfast we practiced piano, did regular school work, etc.  The fun part of the day for me was watching them get excited about their creative writing projects.  They each had to write about a special place they'd like to go.  Tyler created Tylerina, Wes wrote about Middle Earth from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Maddie will unveil her special place tomorrow.


Maddie and Tyler had piano and Wes and I picked up Tucker and then ran to the grocery.  I'm looking forward to a less busy day tomorrow where we can get some fun projects underway.


Today's workout: Slim Series Tear it Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment