Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it snow!  Actually, I'm already tired of snow and using this fun orange color in the hopes that the temps will warm up and the sun will shine again.


We got about 5 inches of snow Sunday night.  Tom and the children sledded, built snowmen, drank cocoa, and threw snowballs to their hearts content yesterday.  And, being the kind taskmaster, umm, teacher that I am, I let them have a snow day.


Today it was back to work.  I have no idea when school will resume, but we're doing fun school and are looking forward to NOT making up the snow days, lol.


Today the kids and I watched a documentary on The Lost Colony of Roanoke on History International after we did our math pages. We also began a writing assignment on something we'd like to learn this year, why we'd like to learn it, and how we'd go about doing so.  Since so many who read this know Tyler and his larger-than-life personality, I had to reproduce his, word for word.


What I want to learn:  Hunting
Why I want to learn it:  Because you get free food
How I will learn it:
Get a BB gun and practice
Grow up
Don't get married
Live in the woods 
Get a shot gun
Shoot


I pray God blesses you with many serendipities and much laughter~even in the form of a ten year old's sense of humor in completing his writing assignment.


P.S.  He has to write it in a final paragraph format tomorrow!


Workouts:
Sunday~Firm Express Cardio, Cycle 3; Pump it Up (10 minute bonus workout that has 4 burst cycles as the 20 minute workouts do, making it a tough little workout(


Monday~Rest Day!!


Tuesday~Firm Express Pump it Up; Cardio + Sculpt:  Cycle 3 and 4

No comments:

Post a Comment