Thursday, January 27, 2011

It just never seems to stop.  Maddie, Tyler and I are still coughing and not feeling well~congested, etc.  So, last night Maddie gets up in the middle of the night with the stomach bug.  My husband Tom gets Dad of the Year for getting up with her and letting me try to sleep.  I say try as my head hurt and one side of my nose was completely clogged!


Oh well, I know you guys don't read this to see what my nose is doing!!  So, we've been going strong with Alex for math and the kids love it.  This week we've gone with a lot of extra things from everythinghomeschooling.com  We did geometry quizzes and puzzles, learned about the geography of the US (that was fun taking online quizzes and identifying the states~I'm not good at some of the Western and North east states). We discussed the different types of maps too.  We also worked on writing good paragraphs and our science was about  plant and animal cells.


I have walked the dog twice this week and done a few easy workouts.


Monday~Ignite Cardio, Firm Express (too much, was really tired after this)


Tuesday~Leisa Hart Salsa Aerobics (easy, peasy workout)


Wednesday~Leisa Hart Postnatal Aerobics (the only reason I'm up late at night, Leisa, is not to feed the baby but to blow my nose)!


Today~only the dog walk.  I was up too much last night and need to rest more.


I've read a bunch of Agatha books while resting during the afternoon too.  The Clocks, Murder at the Vicarage, and The Moving Finger.  I also read some short stories from The Complete Miss Marple.  Right now I'm reading Murder in Retrospect.  I really, really wish I could find someone who had works I liked as well, I've read every one of Agatha Christie's books over and over through the years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment