Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just when I think things will calm down, we all came down with the flu. It started last Thursday with my daughter Maddie.  Saturday Tyler and I joined the crew.  Yesterday, it was Wes.  High fever, coughs, aches, congestion...yucko.  And we still don't have our mojo back.  


The kids have been troopers, doing their online math and working in their books as they could.  And, we've topped it off with some Science channel shows on the moon and history shows on Barbarians.  Yes, barbarians, lol.  I told the kids that they had some similarities to the Saxons and Huns we watched on TV.  These have been great when we were feverish and just didn't have it in us to think and write~or even sit up!!


So, no exercise for me.  And, probably none until next week.  But hey, at least I'm not running a fever and can move about the world again.


Now excuse me~I need a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment