Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tis the season~to spend all your money at the dentist office.   I had to have a cavity/crown done early this afternoon and needed to concentrate on school with the kids this morning.  1 hour, $900 spent and one temporary crown in my mouth later I decided that one of my kids should be a dentist.  That's my brilliant retirement plan.;)

Well, I did manage to concentrate on school, though.  We did science work today.  The kids are graphing the highs and lows of the weather for the next week, and seeing any patterns they can find as to when it is warmest, coldest, etc.  We also examined different weather maps to see the colors used to see types of precipitation, highs and lows, temperatures, etc.  And, just to remember how much fun it was to be in 8th grade, I got to do some Algebra with Wes.

No workout today, just too busy with school, dentist, and then church and Hanging of the Greens.  I've been toying with giving my body and extra rest day each week anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment