Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

What a crazy, magical week we've had.  We went to Atlanta on Sunday to celebrate Christmas with my inlaws.  SIL, BIL, MIL, FIL were all there. (For my dad, who loves to read, that is Sister in law, brother in law, mother in law and father in law.  He told me he has trouble with my "textspeak").  The kids had a wonderful meal, great time with their grandparents and aunt/uncle.  The biggest surprise was that Leslie and Richard (my sil/bil) found a really nice mountain bike that the got new parts for and fixed up for Wes.  He loves it and it looks great.


This past week Mary Madison has been a cookie making fiend.  We've had chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, sugar and snicker doodles.  And, we've gotten lots of goodies from church members.  Two days ago, our organist/pianist (who also teaches the kids piano) brought over some cookies and two bikes for the kids!!  Maddie and Tyler were very excited!!!!!!!  


Today we woke up to a beautiful white Christmas.  The flakes are huge and falling and guess what~it's not sticking to the roads. That is totally my kind of snowing.


Jesus has blessed me beyond measure.  And, as I live each day with Wes, Maddie and Tyler, I see such growth and change.  They learn EVERY day, whether I ask them to or not.  They love gobbling up God's creation, seeing, experiencing, and tasting that it's good.  And I know that they'll have him with them forever, thanks to that baby in a manger, who changed everything.


I pray you experience the true meaning of Christmas this year, pondering all the ways He's changed everything for you too.


Workouts:  Hmmm, can't remember where I left off.  So, I'll recap last weekend and this week.
Friday~Atletica, using heavier weights
Saturday~Two Firm Express Cardio Workouts:  Ignite and Tubocharge
Sunday~Rest day
Monday~Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver
Tuesday~KCM Cardio Kick Stepboxing, vertical step mix, abs, and floor kickboxing
Wednesday~KCM Cardio Sculpt Fitness
Thursday~Joanie Greggins Holiday Workout
Friday~KCM NYC (New You Coming) Body Sculpting
Today~REST DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment