Friday, November 5, 2010

What a week!  It seemed to fly by at the speed of light.  Thursday Maddie had soccer practice and I had the first Bible Study I'm leading with some women in the church.  Today we had homeschool co-op and then I had to go shopping at the store.  Ugh, I hate doing that on Friday afternoon!

In the midst of all of this we also had to change out some winter clothes, take care of pets, laundry, regular cleaning chores, and school, of course. Throw in piano lessons and some dental visits and we had a busy time. 

Today I was slowing down and reading my scriptures this morning.  I got to the verse Hebrews 2:9 where it says "but we see Jesus."  I just had to stop and thank my Messiah that we can see him.  Not just learn about him, think about him but SEE him.  See him in the faces of other brothers and sisters in Christ.  See him in the daily miracles and serendipities of our lives.  See him in the wind, rain, sun, and trees that he created.  See act on behalf of his children~and be challenged and amazed.

So today this is my prayer.  That I may see Jesus.  Daily.  Hourly. Minute by Minute.  Especially when things are busy.

Thursday's workout:  Kelly Coffey Meyer 30 MTF Cardio Blast, Plyometrics.  I always feel so accomplished when I do that workout.

Today's workout:  Kelly Coffey Meyer Cardio/Sculpt Fitness, Cardio Leg Premix

No comments:

Post a Comment