Monday, November 8, 2010

Things never seem to slow down like I think they will.  I could bore you with all the details but suffice it to say, things have stayed busy. 

Today we had a AT&T come and bundle our Internet, phone and TV service.  The Internet is faster, the TV is definitely improved and I got a cool new cell phone free for adding a line for DD.  Yes, it's time, I guess.  Just hope she doesn't abuse the privilege.

Tom was home sick with a headcold but somehow we managed to do schoolwork.  Maddie was working hard on her math, Tyler on his English, and Wes on his algebra while the installation occurred.  We also read history and studied William Shakespeare, and read a summary story of MacBeth.  We did some extra cleaning that gets neglected over the weekend.  Maddie had American Heritage Girls and they boys are both at scouts~need to go get them both soon.

I was reading today about purity and frankly, it's an uncomfortable topic for me.  I'd love to talk about making my life more powerful in the Spirit, but not about cleansing of sin and radical purity.  Sometimes I just wish I could make a few of my own decisions and have God say fine, lol.

But he doesn't work that way, does he?  When the going gets tough, I just remember that he formed me, knows my frame, and how I best operate.  And his call to purity is FOR me. 

Just like I feel so much better after a shower, when done with exercise, God's cleansing makes me feel renewed, refreshed, and open to all he has for me.  So Father, clean me up~I love that squeaky clean feeling.

Saturday's Workout:  Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30 Minutes to Fitness, Kickboxing, workout 1.

Sunday's Workout:  Rest day, yay!

Today's Workout:  The start of my Tracie Long week.  I did Longevity Defining Shape (weight workout).

No comments:

Post a Comment