Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Big news of the day here is that the Taco Bell about 1/8 of a mile from us is done remodeling. The kids had to go in and ogle at the new decor, lol. 

Other events included: piano, shopping at Walmart, and doing some online Christmas shopping. I live a very normal life, don't I???

The kids ended up studying history together today. It was awesome, we looked back at how history descended from Abraham through Israel, Greece and Rome to the United States.  We looked at why we have the government we do, why the nation was founded on Christian principles, etc.  It's amazing to me how all history really is HIS story~and to see the kids get that too.

Maddie is really excited because my new Samsung Strive phone came today. I've always had a pretty normal phone and this one is purple, too cool.  That means that she has inherited mine and now has her very one cell phone. She feels very grown up!!

Tyler did a great job on his multiplication tables today, which has been his weakest area. Maddie has really been proactive in getting lots of work done as well. All in all, just a good day where God allowed me to glimpse some growth in my children.  Truly, I am a blessed woman.

Today's workout:  Tracie Long Staying Power (AWT with Cardio and weights, abs and floor work)

No comments:

Post a Comment