Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today I'm grateful for/that:

1. Tom is home safely. I missed that rascal. ;)

2. Maddie and Wes had a good time at work.

3.  Maddie got the CUTEST pair of Sperry Top Sider shoes in pink plaid for $1~and we wear the same size. :D

4.  We are going out to eat pizza as a family tonight~big treat from Tom.  It's nice to have a treat after being a single mom this week.

5. I'm not a single mom and have a husband who is a wonderful dad.

7.  The mid 20s and mid 40s predicted for the next few days are not here to stay long~I'm ready for Spring.

8.  Decaf coffee that I drink hot in the morning and cold in the afternoon.

9. Kids who are growing and taking more responsibility for their education.

10.  Afternoon naps~yes, I still need one since I am at the tail end of my head cold.

11.  Jesus, who meets with me every morning, day by day, and every second is there with me. He is truly so good to me.


Today's workout:  Spark People Total Sculpting:  w/u, barre, cool down; Jessica Smith's Total Body Balance Sole Sculpt.


No comments:

Post a Comment