Monday, February 18, 2013

Crazy weekend.  Thursday night we had a ball at Maddie's game but got home late.  Friday I got up, exercised and then we left about 1pm to go run errands. We got Wes' social security card situation sort of straightened out (he can at least get his learner's permit) and then went by the hospital so Tom could make a visit. We met Ernest and Pat at a Chick Fil-A between here and Atlanta to visit and have a snack. Then we went back to Gainesville to go to Aldi's Discount Grocery (Tom has an Aldi's addiction, lol) and then came home. We were gone about 5 hours and I was so tired.  I woke up feeling terrible on Saturday and that day and Sunday just rested a lot (I had sinus stuff that felt like it was going into a cold but never did). 

Meantime Ty got the cold on Friday and now is coughing. Wes says his throat feels weird. Ugh, I sure hope the winter is almost over and we can be germ free.

Tom went to see Maddie's game on Saturday and they went out to eat with the team after they won the tourney. She had a ball staying at the lake house with the girls, going to a movie, etc.

Today we had a day off school, thank goodness. We spent time doing some catching up on chores, reading, playing a few games, and just relaxing. God definitely knew that we needed that.

Oh, and my father in law, Ernest McElroy, came through his knee replacement surgery and is recovering. They said everything went great.

Workouts: Friday was Jessica Smith's freebie on You Tube Dance party. What a BALL.  80s and 90s music and fun moves. I also did Powerfit Core Fusion.

Saturday and Sunday were off days due to feeling yucky.

Today was Powerfit Harmony Power Up cardio, and then Strong Push and Strong Pull Sculpting workouts.

I'm also wishing a Happy Belated Birthday here to my brother, Glenn. He's a great brother and uncle and has put up with me for his entire life~I think he deserves a medal!




No comments:

Post a Comment