Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I saw this two days ago at a corner of my house. What a lovely reminder that spring WILL be here soon.  

Last Wednesday Wes and I both got the cold. It involved a stuffy nose, fatigue and lots of coughing. By Sunday we were feeling a bit better but still stayed home from church since we were coughing quite a bit.  By Monday we felt even better.

Tom has been gone since Monday noon to a conference at Camp Glisson.  A mandatory event for pastors in our area. I think he's had fun but said he's tired too~it's like being back in school. ;)
The kids and I have been pretty busy.  I had errands and things to do on Monday and Tyler and Wes had Scout Court of Honor. Tuesday I taught a Bible Study for Tom in the morning and the boys got haircuts.  Today I had to run errands(including getting Ty some new shoes as he outgrew his men's size 7s and is now in an 8~in about 2 months!) and the kids have Youth and I have Women's Bible Study tonight. Shew!  Along with school it's kept us busy with Tom being gone.

Tomorrow the kids have to work in the a.m. and then pack because THEY are going on a youth retreat to Camp Glisson Friday afternoon through Sunday. Tom and I won't know what to do with ourselves all weekend but I bet eating out will be on the menu sometime.

No workouts for me after last Wednesday (I did Full Fitness Fusion that day~no impact mix of pilates, kettlebells, dumbbells, cardio and yoga~just lovely).  Yesterday I did some Spark People Bootcamp workouts for 35 minutes and today was Jessica Smith's new Walking Workout and Core Stretch from her new Total Body Balance DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment