Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weird time of year.  Tornado warnings last Wednesday; snow on Saturday; 67 degrees yesterday; 47 and rain today. I think I'm beyond ready for spring.

Mary Madison is participating in a JV Basketball Tournament tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon in Ellijay.  Please pray for her as she woke up with a bad sore throat.  We'll see how she is feeling tomorrow.




I meant to share this picture from our snow day on Saturday. No snow for Gracie and Peanut. They even decided to tolerate one another long enough to curl up and share body warmth. :D

Workouts:
I started my ab rotation this week. Monday's workout about killed me but Tuesday was a Powerfit Harmony Cardio (nice and moderate) and a 20 minute core workout from Powerfit Harmony. Yesterday was intense core-focused cardio day.  I did Cardio Abs with my girl Jessica Smith. Tons of twisting and kickboxing moves!  Today was a well earned recovery day and I did a 15 minute Slim and Limber stretch. It worked out nicely for me as Maddie was sick, Wes was working, and we had someone here to spray for pests and someone fixing the toilet, all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment