Friday, February 8, 2013

This little guy started my day off with a chuckle.  Grumpy cat is just so cute and funny.  I've gotten so sick of the movie Titanic that I think the iceberg is my favorite character too. ;)

Oh, shoot, you can't see the caption at the bottom~it says:  "My favorite character is the iceberg."  Now my comment above will make more sense, huh?

We got our school work done for the week, yippee.  Maddie and Tyler did some amazing writing and science work in conjunction with our Narnia study. All the while Maddie was able to stop and nap since she has a sore throat, etc. I think she's a wee bit better tonight but not in time to play in the JV Tournament. Please pray she's better tomorrow and can go.  We are definitely in need of a road trip.

Tom and I had a coffee and study date early this morning. I love when he goes with me on his day off. Of course a pastor never truly has a day off. From 11-4 he was either in the office, making calls, or making visits. I really need to get him to take more time to rejuvenate~yet another prayer request.

Wes and I had a fun serendipity today. We went to McDonald's to get Maddie a frappe for her sore throat and spent time talking to someone whose nephew plays football at the University of Kentucky. Small world!

As the day draws to a close, I'm most grateful for God's simplest gifts. My friends, family, pets, sunrise and sunsets mean the world to me.

Workout:  Jessica Smith's Cardio Abs, Total Body Abs Transformer (30 minute cardio and weights). Yikes, she's trying to leave me in a puddle on the floor but it was efficient and effective.  I also got a mile walk in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment