Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The kids had a great time at SLR at Camp Glisson (Spiritual Life Retreat) and had some great stories to share. Tom and I had a nice time~we even built a fire and watched a movie together on Friday evening.

Unfortunately, Wes came home and got up sick on Monday. He's better today.  Not enough sleep and being around 300 kids where he picked up some sort of virus.  

We're plugging along with our regular work and doing some fun things with Narnia too.  And, of course, praying for spring!

I've been continuing to exercise daily and walk Tucker when I can. I am doing about 3 strength training workouts a week, 2 kickboxing, and 2 more fusion type cardio workouts. Having fun and keeping it moderate.

I've also been re-reading the Percy Jackson series and some homeschooling material.  

No comments:

Post a Comment