Monday, March 25, 2013

I've always enjoyed having a spring birthday. But today the high is 43, with 25 mile an hour winds, plus snow flurries!  So much for spring!


However, I've been blessed by the Lord to be alive for 48 years. I get to live, learn, and laugh with my children each day. I have a husband who loves Jesus and serves him with passion~and is darn funny to boot.  Truly I am blessed. And, they fixed dinner for me and got me this great cookie cake. Sometimes ya gotta splurge~and the good news is that I have kids who will leave no leftovers.

The second photo here was taken on Saturday, I think. Here's what 48 looks like!

The kids and I have a short week. We are doing two lessons of Narnia and finishing up sections of other work in order to be done by Thursday as Friday begins our Spring Break!  Yippee!!  I sure hope we have some nice weather next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment