Saturday, July 28, 2012

The week ended up being busy. I had people from the church in and out painting and hanging blinds; took Peanut to the vet to get treated for an abscess; went to Bible Study on Wednesday; and spent time cleaning and going through a few boxes, etc. I was happy to have the family come home about 5pm yesterday for sure!


Hmm, this week I've read Agatha Christie, Dorothy Gilman, and Henri J.M. Nouwen. How is that for variety?


Workouts:  Tuesday, Thursday and Friday were TA Meta Ab L5 Days 2, 3, 4; and cardio!  Tuesday I did  Jessica Smith's LBN Metabolic Cardio (Intervals); Thursday I did Caribbean Workout Hi/Low Aerobics workout; Friday was Jessica Smith's Weight Loss Cardio Mix.  Wednesday was yoga; today was Jessica Smith's Sole Sculpt(barefoot high rep/low weight workout with a cardio effect).  I also walked Tucker 1 1/4-1 1/2 miles each day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment