Thursday, July 12, 2012

The family got off about 1pm yesterday.  I promptly took a nap!  LOL.  Oh well, I'd been getting them out the door all morning so felt I earned it.  I like time alone without everyone but only a couple of days, not 4.  So far so good though.  My prayer during this time is to experience God more.  


Today I had lunch with Tracie Howell, our Youth and Children's Director.  I can already tell Tracie and I will have much in common~and not simply having two boys the same age!  In fact, we're almost the same age.  We just both seem to be of one heart regarding not wanting to do "church as usual."  Wanting to reach out and share the love of Jesus with people in our community.  It's fun to talk about that for sure!  So, today I did experience God more~through one of his children.


Today's workout:  TA Meta Ab L4D3; Ellen Barrett Express Belly Blast:  Warmup; Cardio Intervals; Yoga; Stretch.


What I'm reading:  Well, I picked up the first Harry Potter book last night and began re-reading it.  No idea why, just wanted to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment