Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've spent the past couple of days making sure the kids are getting everything ready for their River of Life Mission Trip. They leave tomorrow afternoon with Tom and will be home Sunday a.m.  I'm excited for them but will miss them like crazy.  Today I had to run errands to pick up last minute things I need.  I took Maddie with me. Of all my children, she seems to have the least concept of how much it costs to live. By taking her with me to the grocery, Walmart, etc. lately she's been AMAZED!


Now I need to shower and get dinner on the table.  Perhaps I can even get some good play time in with Tucker tonight~throwing sticks and tennis balls anyone?


Monday's workout:  Tracy Anderson Meta Abcentric Level 4 Day 1 (lots of planks in this level); Jessica Smith Sunset Barefoot Walk; 1 mile walk with Tucker


Today's workout:  TA Meta Ab L4D2: Powerfit Harmony Cardio: Speed Burn; 1 mile walk with Tucker


What I'm reading:  Finishing up Death on the Nile  and am beginning Guerrilla Learning by Grace Llewellyn  (http://www.amazon.com/Guerrilla-Learning-Education-Without-School/dp/0471349607/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341950370&sr=8-1&keywords=guerilla+learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment