Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've got to share my latest God sighting.  Tom and I had a minor financial setback.  Some things we ended up having to pay for that were unforseen.  No biggie BUT I've been fretting a bit about our school resources.  I need to get math for Maddie, Language for Maddie and Wes (they're studying German), and Chemistry, Geometry, and History resources for Wes.  Maddie's Biology, History, and Literature came from a FABULOUS friend I met on an online exercise forum who passes on her daughter's books from her private Christian school in California.  Anyway, I've fretted.  I should have prayed, right?


Well, in spite of my sin of prayerlessness, God provided.  When I went to Mildred's Thrift Store (run by our UMW to support missions work) I met the woman who runs the store, Marge.  I casually mentioned that we homeschool so Wes and Maddie can help on Tuesday mornings as volunteers during the school year if she needs them.  She told me she had some early high school resources she'd bring to see if I could use that she intended to Ebay.  Guess what?  It's 10th grade History (fabulous, literature based study, wonderful), Geometry, Literature, and Chemistry. I couldn't believe my eyes.  I showed Wes and we talked about how great our God is.  


My thought for the day is this:  Just think what our God can do if we're PRAYERFUL.  I'm grateful to My Father, who supplies all my needs from his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.


And, I'm grateful my family will be home tomorrow!


Friday's workout:  TA Meta Ab L4D4: Yoga Boot Ballet Cardio:  Latin Flavor and Light and Easy; Light and Easy Yoga Stretch


Today's workout:  1 mile doggie walk. Finally a day without rain.  The first one since Wednesday a.m.  I also did the following:  Tracey Mallett Renew You Cardio Fusion:  Sun Salutation Warmup; Core Cardio; Tone it Up Beach Babes Surfer Girl Workout.  Some of my workouts have funny names, don't they? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment