Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This is just for my Dad. He wanted to see a picture of Tyler with "Green Machine" on the blog.  That's the Pinewood Derby car Tyler and Tom worked on and came in second place with!  You probably can't tell but the car is resting on a Pinewood Derby trophy display.








Happy Hump Day, as we used to say about Wednesdays.  Two work days down and two to go~at least for our school week.


Today we seemed to be stuck in a rut, just grinding it out.  I couldn't put my finger on it and then realized:  Parsonage Inspection. That yearly event is tomorrow afternoon so we have been picking up a bit more, cleaning a bit more, etc.  They don't come to check my housekeeping, lol, but it's a nice excuse to get some extra things done.


I took the kids to piano and we also have church tonight.  I'm looking forward to watching some basketball tourneys this week/weekend too!!


Today's workout:  Ellen Barrett Fusion Flow.  Deceptive strength workout using only body weight and I know I'll feel it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment