Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday!  I personally am glad to see the weekend roll around.  We have a busy week next week and I was looking forward to relaxing and watching Kentucky play in the Final Four but it's not to be.  Tyler has a big scouting event tomorrow night~his crossover from Cub to Boy Scouts. Big Deal.  Thank goodness for DVR.  Plus, I'll be less nervous that way. :D

Next week we are cleaning the house (spring cleaning) and preparing to have my in laws over for Easter dinner.  Maddie and Tyler are spending Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon in Chattanooga with buddies and then coming home with them to spend the night Thursday night.  Of course, we have Holy Week activities too. We're trying to take Spring Break the week after Easter so Maddie and Ty have some extra work to do to compensate for the time off.  They are going to the Chattanooga Aquarium all day Wednesday with their friends for a field trip, but their math, grammar, etc. needs to be done before leaving~plus some of their cleaning chores.  

I think the happiest person around is Wes who is excited to have the run of the house alone for a day and a half.  And I'm happy to have a week off of co-op for Good Friday.  I love it, but it wears me out because I get up early and exercise, etc.  

God is good, though.  In the midst of a busy, somewhat stressful week I had a friend tell me she's sending me a birthday treat in the next couple of weeks.  She's one of my favorite DVD instructors that I interact with on Facebook, Jessica Smith. Can't wait to see what she sends my way! <3

Thursday's workout:  Ellen Barrett Grace and Gusto

Friday's workout:  Exercise TV Metabolism Boost with my buddy Jessica Smith.  20 minutes alternating cardio and compound strength moves and hits it all well.


No comments:

Post a Comment