Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not been into blogging the last few days, don't know why.  When I get like this I think it's good to just throw some praises out there.


1.  The kids and I have been doing a fabulous Lenten study for our Bible Study homeschool time.  It's called 24 Hours That Changed the World by Adam Hamilton.  It's been a blessing.


2.  Tyler has been doing some science experiments and been a bit more proactive with his work.


3.  Wes is in a new phase in his Algebra and is doing really, really well with it.


4.  Mary Madison is taking off more and more with her geography knowledge. She has said for years it's boring and she's "bad" at it but is now realizing its significance and her own abilities.


5.  The weather is warming up.


6.  I have wonderful, supportive homeschooling friends (online and in "real life").


7.  I just have wonderful, gifted, funny kids.  Not perfect or without flaws, but I love the young men and women they are becoming.



Monday's workout:  Jessica Smith's 10 Pounds Down Better Body Blast; dog walk 



Tuesday:  Ellen Barrett Barefoot Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment