Thursday, February 2, 2012

My goodness, it rained yesterday. And rained, and rained, and rained.  I had to take the children to piano in the afternoon and run by the bread store.  I also got out to go to church last night. So, I was a happy person when I woke up and the sun came out later in the morning.  It's been a beautiful 70 and sunny.  The kids and I walked Tucker and spent some time outdoors.  I also ran to the store, etc. 


Wes has been really hitting the Algebra hard and today had a unit test and got 100 on it.  I'm so proud of him as all his hard work is paying off.  We spent time on Astronomy today (meteors, asteroids, and comets), Bible study, and doing our major cleaning before we have our co-op tomorrow.  


It looks like three days of rain are coming again from Saturday through Monday so we plan to be outdoors tomorrow afternoon. We also have a game night tomorrow at church (pizza, wings, and other gooey treats) that should be fun.  


Yesterday's workout:  ENVY Girls:  Abs of Envy and Arms of Envy


Today's workout:  Supermodel Series Butt and Thighs workout; 1 mile dog walk


Yep, pretty silly names of my workouts the past two days, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment