Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day from the McElroys.  The kids are enjoying their time off and have done some cleaning and "unschooling" and will be mopping the floors in the afternoon. What a task master I am, lol.  We've also read and played with friends and just hung out and enjoyed a relaxed schedule~although both boys did have Scouts last night.


Today I'm going to lunch with Tom and then to the grocery store.  I lead a glamorous life, don't I?  I also see a nap in my future as it's grey and rainy outside.  Since the dogs have decided to spend the day sleeping, why shouldn't I?  Oh wait, that's what they do all the time, lol.


Anyway, I've been thinking about how blessed I am by love. Not to get perfect love, although the Father loves me that way, but to be able to give love.  It's a joy and a privilege and I thank God for so many people in my life to love daily.  I pray you too take time to thank God for all his blessings, his mercy, and his grace.  


Saturday's workout:  Caribbean Workout Aerobics, 2 Low Impact Sections; 1 mile dog walk. I had to pick up Maddie from a sleep over~an hour away, yikes!


Monday's workout:  Caribbean Workout Hi/Low Aerobics; Slim Series Express Cardio Sculpt(mostly upper body with some cardio thrown in); 1 mile dog walk


Today's workout:  Lesia Hart Funky Fat Burn Aerobics (I'm so NOT funky so I'm glad there were no cameras here); Powerfit Harmony Lower Body Blast.  Instead of the dog walk (I'm a fair weather walker) I'll do AM Yoga for Your Week, Backbends, for a heart-opening practice on Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment