Saturday, February 25, 2012

  I barely slept on Thursday night~I was so congested.  However, I got up early so we could go to our last co-op for three weeks since the kids love it.  Well, Maddie got up and was getting the cold too so back to bed she went.  I took the boys to breakfast, dropped Wes off at co-op(usually a no-no but since he's in high school they let me do that).  He really wanted to go since he'd missed last week. I came home, napped, and then did mom things~grocery store, cleaning the bathroom really well, laundry, etc.  


Today I woke up feeling a wee bit better.  Good thing since Tom now has the cold!  I guess the dogs and cats are next, lol.  Anyway, poor Tom had to do a funeral and then take Tyler to his Arrow of Light Campfire.  They'll be back late and Tom will fall in bed and get up early to be ready for his sermon.  He's also had two older members unexpectedly end up in the hospital this week, taking time away from his sermon prep. I sometimes think the small to middle sized church has to be the toughest to pastor since you don't have a staff!


Wes and I watched the Kentucky and Vandy game and then went to Goodwill.  I found a cute sweatshirt for Maddie and a book for Wes.  I hope he enjoys it as he doesn't read fiction much.  I think my Dad will like it and Wes plans to pass it on to him when done.


Friday's workout:  Powerfit Harmony Upper Body Blast; Jessica Smith Lethal Legs/Slim Hips and Thighs combo


Saturday's workout:  Ellen Barrett Skinny Sculpt; 1 1/2 mile dog walk (first walk since I got sick).

No comments:

Post a Comment